Hello. :) Guess who is here? the TEAM rocket. '不要胡闹' hehehe.
well, Yes, Welcome to Singapore! But dont you guys see, it is forbidden spot to take a photo. hahaha. See the white-red sticker. Oh horr. *Fine $500. heee. :p
This is their face expression when they are saying "Mummy, I am tired.. I want to find a spot to sit and enjoy my chocolate." hehehe.
He is my boy. :) Dont he abit look like me? Yah, that has been a saying in our family. Hmmm. Maybe next time I should upload those kiddy picture of mine ah.
Whooohooo. Paragon. Branded names paradise. :) Look at these 2, they laugh together, smile together and go crazy together. Hahaha. So lovely.
*See, we are the TEAM ROCKET. Jessie and James. 'nonsense lah ling" hahaha.
See, just as I say they laugh together, they also like to play around and be funny together. That is why, when it comes to scolding, they both kena together from my mum. hahahha.
well, after a long journey of walking and playing, I just want to enjoy the fresh breeze of air. Goodbye. :)
Love always.
Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com
Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:
Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.
Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts. cheers