Have been pondering.... Am I a missionary? ermmm "not into the mission type one leh/...."
Anyway, had great time together with Lips and Lervin on Friday night. Watched that scary show "Dark Knight". But never mind, over and done with. heee.. Thank God for my pink shawl. covered me from those little monsters. had supper with Huiling at Hong Kong Cafe.
(photo of us)
Then head back home. Moments of sharing with Lips in the car. Was totally blown away by Lips. sometimes I pondered. Ladies tend to be more loving kind and motherly. Think one of the reason also was ladies are more emotional. So guys would be more tougher and challenging.. But I know it is possible.
When i talked to Lips, and he was sharing with me about members. You can just feel it the kind of heart he has for them. And that is sincere love. And you know one thing and one thing for sure, he cares for his members. There is the the kind of Abba love.
Which then brought me down to people like Junxian and Jimmy. Jen mentioned that Junxian is also very fatherly. ***eyes bink blink* why? coz I have been having the desire to have guitar class with him. yeah yeah. Now, i know why I want Junxian to be my teacher :)
Can guys be as loving and be those spiritual mother kind? Answer is YES. it is possible. Jimmy can sound abit xiong or sad at times but one thing I know for sure, his heart is there. That he really care for the people and the zone. :) That is what love is alll about. Very pastoral. Word of season "PASTORAL"
We talked deeper another level of another kind of love. That is discipleship. loving a person is easy but loving them to the point to scold them until tears can flow one ah is called discipleship and that is one of the hardest thing to do. We all need to come to that one point to see people's lives changed. We cant be too loving to see the person repeating their mistake all over and over again. Well.. "Keep going on there Lips, am sure You can do IT"(donno if he got read..)
Well.. The convo continues...He was pretty amazed with so much changes and the season of life I am going through. Well. All I can say is, that is the move of God. Yeah. Fruitful trip. :)
Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com
Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:
Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.
Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts. cheers