Thank God for everything. :) especially His Love.. No words could ever express.
Bye bye Mummy... A very shocking news to me...Long Story... Alot of hidden mysteries though. But I will let the Lord venture for me. On Tuesday morning, gotten a phone call from Akong just after Morning Prayer... Was still happily having breakfast (Ching chong fan..) with Matthew and a friend of his. And to tell me that my mum has left me. A sense of loss... I thought I just recently told mum to wait for me and get healed fast till the day I gotten married and provide her with great life.. Well.. the day dint appear... Bye bye Mummy... I love you.. :)
Sad. Yes... But I know that there must be reason for these to happen... Even a thousand falls.. I'll trust in You..
Thank You too papi and mami.. They were simply great and awesome people that stood by me all the way through. At least, they gave me comfort despite so much of sudden. And Papi came to mum's cremation to bid her goodbye...And not forgetting Ie Ting2 and Akong. Thank you so much ie2 and akong.. Akong.. I hope you dont dwell anymore in sadness. Is not your fault.. Gotta let it go ok. From now onwards, you gotta take care of yourself too. :) Love you akong..
One thing that I am really thankful is the Love that covers me in the period like these. Especially for the zone... And the encouragements that the leaders gave. And most importantly what Jimmy said to me and msged me when I was in Indo.. It was an awesome privellege. :) But I know my leaders are here for me. And one of my greatest friend is Jen. :) *Big big hug.. I mean, I would not have imagine, how would it be without you during these period. She was there to ensure everything is settled for me.. The taxi...The air flight... The arriving to Indo... And the being of myself throughout these period. JS zone and Jen send me bouquet of flowers when I was in Indo.. THank you so much... Words really cant express those things. It was at least comforting for my grandpa too. *thank you for those of you who had smsed me to encourage me.. And W435. :)
Well... I wanna let go.. I am sure despite my mother not around, God will be here for me.. Through all the experiences, I know one thing, that the 19 year Vonny is very weak, not as strong as what I thought I could be. But it is when i am weak then I know how Big Big Big and strong is my great Abba Daddy. Thank You Lord. Love You so much... :)
Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com
Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:
Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.
Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts. cheers