Well.. Am back from Indo already... Was there for few days onlii..
Well.. Alot of things I have seen that opened up my eyes. And understand what it means to LOVE. And how much can LOVE impacts to others. Sometimes I feel that family arent the people that you wanna get close to. Well.. One thing is that, the world is not always full of money. And I believe that one's lives should never be too fouces on Money $$$ only. Money dont buy relationships. Money dont buy friendships. And money dont buy Love.. Well.. How I hope they understand. And how I hope God's love to cover them..
Well... Its over..The whole incident seemed to be blur to me.. Maybe this is a good way to forget bad moments.. Hahaha. Yah... Well.. I still love them though. I know I do. And I am sure God will make a way out for me and for them. :)
Anyway... Goood News.. I think O level English oral was good. :) Praise God. Everything went well and smooth. I have the confidence that i'll do well. All thanks to Him... :)
THank You Lord. :)
Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com
Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:
Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.
Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts. cheers