Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I can't imagine that I am studying in the National Library now for my Applied Chemistry UT later on. I dont think I did very well for my yesterday's Immunology UT. Though I know that I understand how to answer it but just not sure how to phrase it. But oh well, lets look on the bright side.

If I have done my best, God will do the rest.
BF is coming, am preparing in the midst.
Wanting to give my best!!!

I love Pst's last week msg. I think is really very true. :) God is not the limitor of life. THe fact that He created EVErything means there is no limitation. AM breaking the boundary. All things are possible in His name. :) I think all of us will come to this kind of stage of wanting to do more but felt that we are in the box, not knowing how to do it. That is why last week sermon was so applicable.

For the Working adults, if you are limited by $$$, time and commitment, then gotta pray that God will give creativity to manage your $$$ wisely or expand the small/big $$$ in your hands. (either by investments or working)

For the Students, if you are limited by TIME. (especially for W361 having Major exams around the corner or rushing for FYP (other projects), then you have to pray to God to use your time effectively and expand them. If others could read it in 5 hours, why not try to pray before you start studying, that instead of taking 5 hours to study, you took only 3 hours to study. Ask God for wisdom to study the right topic for exams. Not only ask for wisdom in that, but also allow the Holy Spirit to lead you to good resources (either books or websites) for good, accurate and simple illustrations on the information.

Would like to encourage, if it can happen to me, it can happen to YOu too. :)

Have an awesome day Ahead!! :) *Keep the bright smile of yours.

Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com

Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:

Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.



Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts.
cheers

Frens

CHC
Pst Kong
Sun
Adeling Spongebob
Azeela
Baoling
Christina
Esther
Eve
Idy
Ishak my twins
Mary
Nurul
Serah
Shijie
Miss Woo
W17

LongAgo



JukeBox
Listen to the beat