I came across a sentence that descibes Oprah Winfrey from TIME magazine by Diana Sawyer.
"If Oprah were your next-door neighbor, she'd pad over in pajamas, help you finish the bag of potato chips and laugh with you about the mistakes we all make on the road to learn something new."
"Isnt it great to have a friend like her?", I was just wondering in admiration in my class.. Hmmm. Oh well.. am looking forward to meet Christine next week. It seemed long time since we last met.
After reading Oprah Winfrey's quote, I was just wondering these few days, am I a good friend to my friends? Insensitive is the word I described myself. But well.. not too late to change and repent. hahaha. comforting my own.
Food for thought: "Can someone ever be too busy with things to find it hard to fix a time to meet a person?" Or is it no effort is done to meet that person? I remembered those times when I need to look for my SF, JS, he is always there. I mean he is so busy (I will always remember him the 5-in-1 guy) (PS, ZS, CGL, Businessman + Father). But he took the initiative to approache me and ask "when coffee and what time". That simple sms puts a mark in my heart.
Well my dear Vonny, more to learn. Buck up buck up. hahhaa.
Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com
Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:
Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.
Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts. cheers