When was the last time I blog... Lol. Well.. Now I'm back.
So much has happened in the last 4 months.. Words alone cant express everything.
Looking back now... am amazed myself. Wow, what an interesting path I had walked.
All the emotions... The sadness, the bitterness, the pain. The feeling of running away. The feeling of all the things happening at one time..it's overwhelming. The feeling of giving up. The feeling of no one understand what is going inside. The feeling of living in a facade. With all the tears...
Despite of all the things had happened, What I could say... God still remain faithful in His Word. I want to take this opportunity to thank all my spiritual mothers and fathers who sowed my life endlessly despite of my imperfection and the mistakes I had created... And not forgetting my girlfriends. :) Thanks.. (you know who you are) Of course, no one else other than Him.
Right now, I just love being who I am and being in His Presence. Who cares who says what.. No more facade. I love Joe Pringle new song "Help Me" "Help me not to just survive, but be so alive, smiling on the inside."
The new worship song is so simply beautiful..
Your Grace Is Enough More Than I need At Your Word I Will Believe I Wait For You Draw Near Again Let Your Spirit Make Me New
I Will Fall At Your Feet I Will Fall At Your Feet And I Will Worship You Here
Your Presence In Me Jesus Light The Way By The Power OF Your Word I Am Restored I Am Redeemed By Your Spirit I Am Free
Freely You Gave It All For Us Surrendered Your Life Upon That Cross Great Is The Love Pour Out For All This Is Our God Lifted On High From Death To Life Forever Our God Is Glorified Servant And Kind Rescued The World This is Our God
And I just want it to go on and on....
Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com
Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:
Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.
Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts. cheers