Tell me when was the last time I blogged. Have been missing sleep, was rushing for my fyp report writing. And good news, hooray, the report was submitted this afternoon @ 3pm. Long overdue, 1159pm friday. But thank God for a kind-hearted and understanding Dr Amy. :) Now its nearer to my expectation. I wanna edit it again just in case Dr Amy thinks I could do better, hahaha.
Really miss this kind of season in our church in the past. Miss those times, who cares if got no $, no house to stay, I am going to run for Jesus. And honestly, by the Grace of God, I'm very blessed The love rekindle again. Is not about status, not about position But its about the heart to serve and be His minister.
Am writing all these down to remind myself. Pst has been preaching about Paul being a debtor of the gospel; He needed to share the revelation that God spoke to him Again and again, the word "debtor" keep hinting on my heart. I don't want to say the say only, I don't want to just dream the dream, I don't want every minute passing by without a purpose I don't want all these to happen But I want to put in action. Constant action. We are saved through Grace but now we need to allow this decision to be worthy Let this work be worthy I will live up to His Kingdom. His provision and His love I live for the call of my life from God And I'm gonna run with them.
Either with me or not with me. Are you ready for the great things God is going to embark us on The answer is: Yes, I'm ready (super need your grace, strength, anointing and wisdom)
Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com
Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:
Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.
Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts. cheers