Friday, August 14, 2009
It has been again supper dupper long since I last update my blog. Geee...

I have been enjoying the morning prayer. It feels so good to have Pst Kong back with us and pray together with us. :) atmosphere is so up-lifting and simply simple "great and fulfilling" nowhere any place to be than to be at JW.

Started to wear my contact lenses for my 3rd day. Still getting used to it; having difficulties in placing them on my left eyes. Feels so funny to open them big big and stuff it in, just not comfortable. Maybe still not used to it bah.

Amah was hospitilized yesterday. She was complaining all the while about amah Dhe and how good it is to stay in the hospital to catch up with her rest~ though she is complaining but good la ~ to see her "virbrant" spirit back. Met a number of familiar faces of amah's friend; especially Mdm Yung, ququ Aing, Mrs Lim and Lita. And they were kinda of amazed how big I have grown compare to the last time they met me. And they said I still look beautiful ever. haahha. Isnt it great. By the Blood of Jesus, my complexion is getting better. *I kept praying and confessing ok. Amah should be discharging today. :)

I lost my Bible ahhh.... that is one of the most important that I've lost (that particular book). not because it is a bible (coz I can replace with the new one) but because all my post-it notes which contains all the promises and all my revelation (either a word, a verse and a phrase) is inside. sigh... God please bring it back to me. and heal my blue colour screen.

Anyway good news. I have an increment of $200 for my monthly allowance. isnt it great. I have started the habit of personal savings (with little coins first) and adapt the habit of sleeping before 1.30am. Jimmy said that although he is busy and packed with schedule, he make sure he has enough sleep at least for 6-7 hours. so I have been having this lifestyle lately and indeed is good. I feel fresher, better and shaper in school and make sure that our soul is filled. Now is about waking up earlier to do morning prayer. I'm walking and working towards that. (my little secret, i always ended up late for my morning prayer) God, help me in my weaknesses ok. :)

cheers !

Rules
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:)
1) Be Yourself. :)
2) Vulgarity prohibited
3) Positive comments
4) RESPECT the writer. lol. and maintain PEACE :D
fonling.blogspot.com

Profile.
F0nSAYS: HELLO ;)
the little rumblings...
*short &sweet (:

Taggies
Recomended Cbox Or GuestBook.



Personal Beliefs
One woman can make a difference.
Each one are meant to dream BIG
What was meant for evil, He turned it around for good.
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Finding needs and meeting needs, finding hurts and healing hurts.
cheers

Frens

CHC
Pst Kong
Sun
Adeling Spongebob
Azeela
Baoling
Christina
Esther
Eve
Idy
Ishak my twins
Mary
Nurul
Serah
Shijie
Miss Woo
W17

LongAgo



JukeBox
Listen to the beat